Spring Classes 2020
April 13th - June 20th, 2020
Please register for classes online!
No service charge is added!
Free Trial Classes
Young Ones Musical Theatre Classes
Academy Musical Theatre Foundations
These classes will investigate basic to intermediate acting skills. Topics covered include voice and diction for the stage, monologue work, duet acting skills, script analysis, character development and back story, improvisation, and beginning stage combat. Each class will be at the age and skill level of the students, but will work to stretch each of them beyond their abilities to help them grow as young artists. These classes are for students that want to experience or improve their public speaking, presentation, and acting skills.
Classes for High School students are designed to further develop young artists as they fine tune their skills and prepare for further education at the college level. Additionally their classes will include play analysis, “How to Audition”, and scene study. Many of these students may be new to these skills, and others may have worked on them for some time. Expectations will be on an individual basis, but all will learn from each other. We become better actors when we become better observers. When you are aware of your world you will grow as an artist.
Musical Theatre Dance Classes
Musical Theatre Voice Classes
Costume Design, Rendering, and Sewing Class
Productions / The Academy Players
1. There is a 2 student minimum requirement for classes to be offered. A full refund is offered whenever a class is cancelled by Redmond Academy due to low enrollment.
2. Trial Classes are ONLY available for Fall, Winter, and Spring Sessions of Classes. No Trials available for Camps.
3. Students trying a Fall, Winter, or Spring class have 5 days to register and pay. After that, the spot will be opened to others.
4. Parents must complete a registration form and an emergency release form before a student tries a class.
5. All make up classes must occur within the same session. Any class credits must be used during the same school year. There are no singular make-up days for camps. Week-Long Summer Camps may be transferred to another camp within that same Summer.
6. Siblings registered in the same class receive a $25 discount. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
7. Students registered in multiple classes receive a $25 discount. Email: email@example.com for more information.
8. Only one voucher, discount, or deal can be utilized at one time.
9. Class Cancellation Refunds are subject to a $15 fee if made more than 72 hours in advance of the class start date.
10. No Refunds or exchanges within 72 hours before the class start date.
Do you have any financial issues that may prohibit you or your child from participating in any of these programs? Please visit our Academy Scholarships page!
You must register online for our classes:
For a printable PDF of the Emergency Release Form (only necessary for FREE TRIAL classes) please click below:
For questions and more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org