Spring Classes 2020 - Available Online
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Spring Classes will begin online starting the week of April 13th! Please trust that our professional artists are adapting their curriculum to successfully reach students in an online format.
We believe theatre provides an essential place for creativity, learning, and human connection, and because our educators depend on your continued engagement for their livelihoods, we encourage you to participate in our online classes until the Academy can reopen. If you are unable to participate in online classes, consider donating your tuition to The Redmond Academy of Theatre Arts, or let us put it toward your future class or camp with us.
For additional information or questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
April 13th - June 20th, 2020
Please register for classes online!
We encourage you to purchase classes via the E-Checking option at check-out, in order to support Redmond Academy
and lower our Service Charges!
Young Ones Musical Theatre Classes
Academy Musical Theatre Foundations
These classes will investigate basic to intermediate acting skills. Topics covered include voice and diction for the stage, monologue work, duet acting skills, script analysis, character development and back story, improvisation, and beginning stage combat. Each class will be at the age and skill level of the students, but will work to stretch each of them beyond their abilities to help them grow as young artists. These classes are for students that want to experience or improve their public speaking, presentation, and acting skills.
Classes for High School students are designed to further develop young artists as they fine tune their skills and prepare for further education at the college level. Additionally their classes will include play analysis, “How to Audition”, and scene study. Many of these students may be new to these skills, and others may have worked on them for some time. Expectations will be on an individual basis, but all will learn from each other. We become better actors when we become better observers. When you are aware of your world you will grow as an artist.
Musical Theatre Dance Classes
Musical Theatre Voice Classes
Costume Design, Rendering, and Sewing Class
Productions / The Academy Players
1. Online Registration - Students must be registered online before the class begins (unless students are doing a Trial Class).
2. There is a 2 student minimum requirement for classes to be offered. A full refund is offered whenever a class is cancelled by Redmond Academy due to low enrollment.
3. Students trying a Fall, Winter, or Spring class must fill out an Emergency Release Form before the class starts. These students also have 5 days to register and pay. After that, the spot will be opened for other students.
4. Students registered in multiple classes receive a $25 discount. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
5. Siblings registered in classes receive a $25 discount. Email: email@example.com for more information.
6. All make up classes must occur within the same session. Any class credits must be used during the same school year. Redmond Academy does not issue refunds or prorate tuition for missed classes.
7. Only one voucher, discount, or deal can be utilized at one time.
8. Class Cancellation Refunds are subject to a $15 fee. There are No Refunds Allowed within 72 hours of the class start date.
Do you have any financial issues that may prohibit you or your child from participating in any of these programs? Please visit our Academy Scholarships page!
You must register online for our classes:
For a printable PDF of the Emergency Release Form (only necessary for TRIAL classes) please click below:
For questions and more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org