Summer Classes 2017
July 10th - August 26th, 2017
At the bottom of this page or if you click the "Register For Classes Online" button below, you will find instructions for how to register and pay for classes.
We encourage you to register for classes online!
No service charge is added!
Any vouchers, discounts, or deals are only redeemable via in-person registration by check.
Young Ones Musical Theatre Classes
These classes are for the very young ones. We will experience music, movement, create characters, investigate emotions, and perform for friends and family members on our last week of class. This is for the little ones that love to be in front of the crowd, and also for those that may be more withdrawn, but with encouragement, you know will be able to find their own voice.
Musical Theatre Dance Classes
These classes will investigate different styles of dance including Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Lyrical, and Partnering Skills. We will spend about 3 to 4 weeks with each dance style, and work to develop the numerous styles needed for Musical Theatre. Each class will begin with a full body warm-up, across the floor, and combinations unique to each dance form we are studying. The student will gain an appreciation for the many different styles of dance necessary for Musical Theatre.
Musical Theatre Voice Classes
Costume Design, Rendering, and Sewing Class
Productions / The Academy Players
You have two options for registration:
1. Click here to Register Through 6crickets
Register through our online registration partner.
2. Register by Mail or in Person
Bring completed forms and check to the studio (address below), or mail your completed registration forms along with your check for the total tuition to:
The Redmond Academy of Theatre Arts
18001 NE 76th St., Ste. #110
Redmond, WA 98052
1. A full refund can be requested after the first class and whenever a class is cancelled due to low enrollment. Refunds must be requested no later than 2 days after the first class meeting.
2. Students trying a class have 5 days to register and pay. After that, the spot will be opened to others.
3. Parents must complete a registration form and an emergency release form before a student tries a class.
4. All make up classes must occur within the same session. Any class credits must be used during the same school year.
5. Siblings registered in the same class receive a $25 discount if payment and registration are received before the first class in check form.
6. There is a 3 student minimum requirement for classes to be offered.
7. Any vouchers, discounts, or deals are only redeemable via in-person registration by check.
8. Only one voucher, discount, or deal can be utilized at one time.
For printable PDF's of the Class Schedule, Registration Form, and Emergency Release Forms, which you will need to register, please click below: