Winter Classes 2020
January 6th - March 21st, 2020
We encourage you to register for classes online!
No service charge is added!
Young Ones Musical Theatre Classes
These classes are for the very young ones. We will experience music, movement, create characters, investigate emotions, and perform for friends and family members on our last week of class. This is for the little ones that love to be in front of the crowd, and also for those that may be more withdrawn, but with encouragement, you know will be able to find their own voice.
Academy Musical Theatre Foundations
These classes will investigate basic to intermediate acting skills. Topics covered include voice and diction for the stage, monologue work, duet acting skills, script analysis, character development and back story, improvisation, and beginning stage combat. Each class will be at the age and skill level of the students, but will work to stretch each of them beyond their abilities to help them grow as young artists. These classes are for students that want to experience or improve their public speaking, presentation, and acting skills.
Classes for our Middle and High School and above students are designed to further develop young artists as they fine tune their skills and prepare for further education at the college level. Additionally their classes will include play analysis, “How to Audition”, and scene study. Many of these students may be new to these skills, and others may have worked on them for some time. Expectations will be on an individual basis, but all will learn from each other. We become better actors when we become better observers. When you are aware of your world you will grow as an artist.
Musical Theatre Dance Classes
Musical Theatre Voice Classes
Costume Design, Rendering, and Sewing Class
Productions / The Academy Jr. Players
1. Online Registration - Students must be registered online before the class begins (unless students are doing a Trial Class).
2. There is a 2 student minimum requirement for classes to be offered. A full refund is offered whenever a class is cancelled by Redmond Academy due to low enrollment.
3. Students trying a Fall, Winter, or Spring class must fill out an Emergency Release Form before the class starts. These students also have 5 days to register and pay. After that, the spot will be opened for other students.
4. Students registered in multiple classes receive a $25 discount. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
5. Siblings registered in classes receive a $25 discount. Email: email@example.com for more information.
6. All make up classes must occur within the same session. Any class credits must be used during the same school year. Redmond Academy does not issue refunds or prorate tuition for missed classes.
7. Only one voucher, discount, or deal can be utilized at one time.
8. Class Cancellation Refunds are subject to a $15 fee. There are No Refunds Allowed within 72 hours of the class start date.
Do you have any financial issues that may prohibit you or your child from participating in any of these programs? Please visit our Academy Scholarships page!
You must register online for our classes:
For a printable PDF of the Emergency Release Form (only necessary for FREE TRIAL classes) please click below:
For questions and more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org