FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Prorating Options & Online Class Discount
If you are signing a student up for a Weekly Class after its start date or an Online Version of a class, please email email@example.com for a discount code BEFORE registering!
Prorated Classes will include the price of the Trial Class, if taken, as well as a Service Fee. Prorating starts at Week 3. Email us for details.
For questions and more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or
1. Online Registration - Students must be registered online before the class begins (unless students are doing a Trial Class).
2. There is a 2 student minimum requirement for classes to be offered. A full refund is offered whenever a class is cancelled by Redmond Academy due to low enrollment.
3. Students trying a Fall, Winter, or Spring class must fill out an Emergency Release Form before the class starts. These students also have 5 days to register and pay. After that, the spot will be opened for other students.
4. Students registered in multiple classes receive a $25 discount. Email: email@example.com for more information.
5. Siblings registered in classes receive an Automatic $25 discount. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
6. All make up classes must occur within the same session. Any class credits must be used during the same school year. Redmond Academy does not issue refunds or prorate tuition for missed classes.
7. Only one voucher, discount, or deal can be utilized at one time.
8. Class Cancellation Refunds are subject to a 6% administrative fee. There are No Refunds Allowed within 72 hours of the class start date.
Do you have any financial issues that may prohibit you or your child from participating in any of these programs? Please visit our Academy Scholarships page!
You must register online for our classes:
For a printable PDF of the Emergency Release Form (only necessary for TRIAL classes) please click below:
For questions and more information please contact: email@example.com